Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 July, 11:27
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
AMEN GODS TRUE WORD CHAPTER BY CHAPTER VERSE BY VERSE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY BUILDING !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
16 July, 08:54
So true....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 July, 07:10
Four walls and a roof does not make a church. We the collective body of the Holy spirit are the true body of church. WWG1WGA

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
16 July, 05:56
If I could find a church that looked like I would start going to it. I have wanted to start going back to church but I can't yet until the DS ones are exposed. So for now, I just keep keeping the Faith & Praying no matter where I am.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
16 July, 02:42
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
Indeed!

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
17 July, 01:22
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
newtestamentchurch.org

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
16 July, 05:19
Do you know this Story from WWI
https://www.history.com/to...