Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
16 July, 05:54
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
where was this published? is it genuine?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mycology of Maga @MycologyOfMaga
16 July, 02:12
Was that telegram?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 July, 01:50
That is what I believe. Nice to have confirmation though. I miss her, she was an intelligent, articulate, organized fresh drink. I think the psaki has went bad. Not refreshing at all. :)

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 July, 11:20

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 July, 10:57

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 July, 04:02
Amen

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
16 July, 03:48
Can we DEPORT the recent 1 million personae non grata who came over the southern border?

& ship traitors the modern equivalent of Devil's Island until they have formal trials?