Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
16 July, 04:38
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
If they don't play the National Anthem I will not be supporting the NFL, nor will my family members and friends. Maybe it's time the NFL learns why they exist....and how their choices affect the players that are playing sports instead of politics. The NFL is a job, not just a sport. Maybe it needs to go back to just being a sport and not a job/career.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly W13 @ShellyW13
16 July, 09:27
And "We The People" condemn the NFL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
16 July, 08:29
Sometimes people have to dig their own grave......good-bye to all sports....you take a knee when you have lost a loved one or when we pray to God...the NFL, NBA, MLB never learned that...They have no clue the meaning of the Star Spangled Banner...It surely is not about race....

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 July, 08:27
So they won't mind us taking a knee in protest of BLM being a Marxist bunch of traitors then?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 July, 07:49
I Won’t Be Watching!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 July, 07:48
The final nail in the coffin. If anyone is actually still watching football, they won't after hearing this. Bye-bye!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
16 July, 07:00
The players are not able to discern the fact that they are being PLAYED. The ones that are able to discern it get backlash and are made to look like bad guys and their team mates shun them. No 100th monkey there I guess...But since the corporate part of the team wants to be a political machine I say boycott them...that is the only way to get your point across to these types of nut jobs.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 July, 02:46
I hope you all throw this rubbish in the trash and do not watch or support these persons with multi million dollar salaries, who are afforded extra liberties and perks of celebrity sports stardom, we also do not enjoy, paid for by your support, to preach to the rest of us about inequity and oppression. If you support this, than you are a racist because you are leaving out a national anthem for Latino Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans and more. Your "inclusive" rhetoric is filled with holes. WE ARE ALL Citizens of this great nation; ON anthem for all United we stand divided we fall. It's pretty simple. Evil wants us divided so it can conquer us and if we allow for our national sports to divide us we are screwed. Just say NO! and start and support a new American league. Go have fun with your children, nieces and nephews during the games. These posers do not deserve a dime from a tax paying citizen.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
16 July, 03:14
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I don't watch Professional sport. It is only bread and games for the People.

lolo gemini @lologemini
16 July, 04:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication