Only people mentioned by Sparhawk60 in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
16 July, 05:13
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝟏 & 𝟐:
𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 ... 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 July, 03:31
a great movie needs great actors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 July, 01:13
OPPS!

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 08:13
Did Bill get rid of his wife?

JOLIE LE-VU @joli08
15 July, 11:01
In response connie wright to her Publication
Yes. I think in 2013.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
15 July, 07:49
hangdown that nub ,Kevin..( Kevin is a show er)# redress bumb

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
15 July, 10:02
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
OMG!

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
16 July, 06:23
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
WHAT MAKES A GOOD MOVIE?
Q

Good Actors.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 July, 07:46
From my friend

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
15 July, 11:05
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
When I first heard about this, I was thinking that it was too bad that didn't split them up and give 1/2 to Africa.
The simple truth is though, God had other plans and I'm happy with those! 😊
In the end Justice was served and they are Over, Done With, Gone...never to harm again.
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

memes matter @NoComment
18 July, 07:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
That would be most fitting, and Odd it never happened before 🍿🤲

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
15 July, 07:41
love the altered photo on the right. You might even get some of these idiot conspiracy chuds to believe this nonsense. hahahaha.

The storm is coming, no really, it is, we're serious this time, stop laughing, we're serious . . .

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 July, 07:46
In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication