Steve Deshane @Conservevets
15 July, 05:02
If you have friends in the medical field advocating the vaccines, they should be aware that " I was just doing as i was told to" is NOT a defense in court, when accused of crimes against humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
I think I am going to witness many if not all...
get a free pass...
They always seem to...
and always have...

Informed consent...
can be manipulated and sold to the targeted
anyway they like...

it's never been any different
05:06 PM - Jul 15, 2021
In response Steve Deshane to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Steve Deshane @Conservevets
15 July, 05:12
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
NO DEALS! Evil needs to be exposed and dealt with. At a minimum, the minions should be fined. Leaders (Media, politics, Doctors, etc.) and the $money, MUST be permanently dealt with or this evil will rise back up fairly quickly. This is clearly CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
19 July, 08:24
Absolutely NO DEALS with any Healthcare provider claiming this "vaxx" is safe and effective! There are too many people that have put their trust in their physician who encouraged them to get this "vaxx". It is impossible for any healthcare provider to claim ignorance about the dangers with this gene therapy!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 July, 08:30
NO!!!! Hanging is the only minimum that will right the wrongs. All their assets and businesses should be confiscated, licenses ALL REVOKED and they should publicly hang for all the deaths they have caused.