Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 08:39 (E)
What I see coming will stop the entire world. It will be such a revelation that everyone will immediately stop in their tracks and never return to who they were sold into being prior. All systems of the world as we know it will crumble as we return to the Love of The LORD. One Day It WILL Be, when I do not know, but I know this, it wont matter who you voted for or what you thought your plans would be. Surrender to God Now, Go to Him through Christ. Tic .. Tic .. Tic .. Tock.

Ready Your Mind for That Which You Cannot Fathom, and accept all as it happens, Trust In God over All.

May God Bless You All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Many of us who are given this prophecy. Yours is the perspective of those in Christ. Bob Jones and I have the perspective of those embattled with our version of it, Kelli who was on with cirsten w had more of a molt prophecy, which i take to see as proximity of the edge of embattled. Deborah pietsh has a pretty decent overall grasp
08:06 AM - Jul 15, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 July, 10:26
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
All will go ... How its sorted out is Gods design.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 July, 06:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
well thats a positive thing to think, but i would encourage you to read the lost books its a little stickier than that. I appreciate you jason I think you do your best to shine a light and i think you do well by it.