SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Am wondering if Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will post something for us this Friday... Loved the July 16, 2018, tweet! With all the clues he's given us, even the most skeptical would have to wonder what he's doing... No one ever "gets over" something like that. And even if he's "moved on," he wouldn't be cruel. He knows how people would take his posts/messages -- esp. this one. Good to remember if you doubt he's still with us. There are more reasons to believe than not to believe. And we don't make the movement look bad, as some say. We see something unfolding and are being watchful and prayerful...🧐🙏 And there's nothing wrong with that ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
RFK Jr. (on-screen comment) "TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE" - YouTube

He touches his nose...

02:01 AM - Jul 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
16 July, 06:30
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I loved this so much! Don't know how he is on twitter still, though. That worries me, when I let it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
16 July, 09:42
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Some of the prophets said they wondered how they're still on YouTube, etc., too -- and have concluded it's because the Deep State wants to hear what they're saying...like spying... Probably the same with RFK Jr. They're trying to stay steps ahead of the good guys, so they gather info. But they will fail big time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396