Kim Runner @kimrunner
New Dan IG Story Post...Mar-a-Lago
11:00 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 January, 01:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
From Dark To Light! πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 January, 01:27
wow table is set for a celebration I see! Hopefully soon we all can drink to celebrate the defeat of the Cabal and a new life out of slavery! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
28 January, 07:23
Pretty picture. Its better in person.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
28 January, 04:55
Thanks for posting over here, Kim. I can't see any of this stuff since Twitter banned me...and I don't want any more social media accounts unless DJT starts a new platform.

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
28 January, 03:01
i woukd so take off of work to drive there to play golf with Trump & team.

Jackie Gatsby @JackieGatsby
28 January, 01:13
Real talk that looks FABULOUS... and I hope to someday have the opportunity to spend a day at Mar-A-Lago!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 January, 12:27
hey! that's a beautiful view from the Winter White House!

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
27 January, 11:43
Kim, do you follow Georgenews on telegram? I feel like their last post was comms but couldnt figure it out πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
27 January, 11:38
Looks like a Q

Diana Basil @booboo
27 January, 11:34
13 tables
his seal has 13 stars a top and 13 arrows
what does 13 mean? 13 colonies? Help

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
28 January, 04:14
In response Diana Basil to her Publication
it could have someting to do with 13 family bloodlines

OneLilDoe For Trump @OneLilDoe
27 January, 11:27
Party Time πŸ₯³

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
27 January, 11:12
Table is set

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 January, 11:11
Mar a Largo would be perfect Winter White HouseπŸ€”

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
27 January, 11:09
I heard he was there for awhile, I wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear what they're talking about lol.

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
27 January, 11:07
The Winter White House looks festive!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 January, 11:01
They look like they are ready for a celebration of some kind.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 January, 11:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I thought the same thing!