George The Patriot @Dpain1969
The jab IS NOT the mark of the beast. We are not there yet. I’ve typed this for the third time and satan keeps doing his job and making me lose what I type before I can post it. First the world must be in great termoil and a man will come into power to fix the entire world and declare world peace and soon after comes sudden destruction. Read the New Testament. For he who has ears let him hear. For those that have eyes let him see. The world will be in turmoil and a man will gain power and have a “plan” to fix the world. Peace will be declared and soon after suddon destruction and then the mark of the beast. If you see you will understand why nothing can stop what is coming. This is not what everyone thinks it is. Let the nonsence comments comence. This is not my idea or my plan. IT IS IN THE BIBLE! It’s going to be Biblical is not just a saying, it is what the Bible said would happen. It is a movie and the script is the Bible.
09:29 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
14 July, 09:34
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
doesnt the bible also say this man will recieve a fatal wound to the head and lives ? this is how he decieves so many into believing in him . I donot believe that this is the second coming of Christ, if it were why would we need a President ?? maybe I am wrong but I believe we have more souls to lead to Christ before He comes again !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
15 July, 02:56
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
You are right about the man being shot. I don’t think we are at the end just yet but we are for sure getting close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396