Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
I may have gotten myself a little something...

I’m going in for a fairly serious surgery in the coming days and recovery isn’t going to be the most fun I’ve ever had. @ShaneBrowning has been a huge influence in reigniting ans fanning the fire that skatebording has always been in my life. It’s always been my happy place. After deciding this was my post surgery/recovery goal, I hopped online and started poking around at Element decks since that was the last deck I rode years ago. Wouldnt you know, I came across this graphic. Anyone that knows Shane will understand the connection and what it means for the world as it has been for so long, as well as the way it plays out to this very day. The syncronicity of it all blew me away.

ALL FOR A BUCK

@Kimrunner , if you share this with shane on twitter, it would mean the world to me! 😊🤍
09:15 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SteveTheGuitarGuy in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
14 July, 09:47
In response Steve Smith to his Publication
I pray your surgery goes well, Steve, and that you have a fast recovery. God Bless you on your journey and may he help you reach your goals quickly 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
14 July, 10:28
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Thank you! All will come together for good! 🙏🏻🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396