Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
15 July, 10:25
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Arise shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
There is for us a greater awakening where we can share Gods true love for all mankind and set the captives free from fear,
and the demonic system set up and run by the cabal.
Where we go one we go all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
15 July, 09:34
I woke up in the 80's when I learned that GHW Bush was a Pedo who kidnapped & abused children. I walked around in a daze for months. I knew within minutes 911 was an inside job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 July, 09:48
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Love hearing that. I have an old friend who watched the moon landing live with his friend's grandmother who was 93 at the time and she said it was all fake . When they convinced the word it was real, and still do, it proves MK ULTRA was an ultimate success.🐸

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
15 July, 07:39
ive been awake for about 15 years, i knew the masonic order was demonic after i woke!!! always knew something was wrong in our world since i was a child. funny how we dont listen enough to our gut feelings!!
im a rehabilitated 32° not blind anymore mason!!

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
15 July, 04:13

Keep faith.
Matthew 20 is a promise not a double standard.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 July, 04:05
Wow, you have captured my feelings so beautifully. No wonder why so many Veterans have struggled as well. I appreciate what they all must have experienced even more now.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
15 July, 03:06
I needed this post tonight, thank you so much! The years on this are all worth it! WWG1WGA! GOD WINS!

Beirie Rose @Beirie
14 July, 10:50
I would say to him Thank you.
Thank you for thinking for your self for questioning the narrative and researching .
You wouldn't be here any other way.
Nothing in war is easy. The struggle has been real.and continues to be.
I would not have wanted it any other way. truly blessed to have been chosen to be in the foundation of this beautiful new world we are building together.
Welcome
#wwg1wga

Howard Shoe @Oldnorthstate12
14 July, 10:44
Has been sad to witness!

James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
14 July, 10:26
better late than never... just hapoy to see my family grow

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
14 July, 09:32
I was waking up then 911 happenend and I was shaken awake and I started wearing(with pride) my tinfoil hat. Everyone thought I was a total idiot because I thought Bush was behind it.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 July, 09:18
We're grateful to have you join us. Nothing to apologize for.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 July, 10:02
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I woke up right after 9/11.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
14 July, 08:20
I feel the same. I was red-pilled in 2015 and now looking back I can’t imagine those who have been in the trenches for more than that! Thank God for those who came before us and blazed the trail.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 July, 04:08
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Me too by my 15 year old daughter who might have perished with me in tower 2 on 9/11 if I didn't have 2 job offers. It was so crazy how she woke me up at 15 in 2015.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 July, 07:26
Well Said Cheeky Skunk!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 July, 07:26
I Totally Agree With Cheeky, It Is So Sad You Went Through This Alone For So Long! We Believed In The Wrong People For Too Long! I Hope All These Corrupt People Pay For What They Put You And The World Through, Especially Our Children! May God Bless You All! WWG1WGAWW!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 July, 09:01
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
listen, some of us woke up two decades ago, some a decade ago, and some 10 months ago. It doesn't matter. What matters is that we are now all together in this. WWG1WGA 🤜💥🤛