Dennis 369 @Dennis369
*Rolls eyes in the back of skull*

New COVID-19 surge will cause 'surprising amount of death' in several US regions, says expert

"If they're sick enough to be admitted to the hospital, they are unvaccinated. That is the absolute common denominator amongst those patients," Howard Jarvis, an emergency medicine physician in Springfield, told CNN. "I can see the regret on their face. You know, we ask them, because we want to know, are you vaccinated? And it's very clear that a lot of them regret [not being vaccinated]."

Article: https://bit.ly/2UL8xwI

RedPillPharmacist
02:08 AM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
14 July, 03:22
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Apparently it’s dangerous to be a repulican! 😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 July, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 02:16
I have been reading that most all who are being admitted into the ER now are persons who have had a SECOND shot.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 02:15
They can control it. Here is the cause of the delta virus showing up in red states. In phase 2 of the rockerfeller lockstep plan it says. "Radiation from 5G will further weaken their immune systems."- click on the second photo to see.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 July, 08:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
5G it's going to damage all living things. We almost killed the bees with 4G (I think it was 4G maybe 3). End wireless and go back to Ma Bell. We have the lines still.