Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You see just how genius the plan is when B1d3n voters are practically begging to get the opportunity for a revote! 🤣
10:38 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristy Groff @Ibeoma
28 January, 07:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
im not seeing my Biden supporting friends change yet, unfortunately, and my mom has told me she feels differently towards me now because of my political views. CNN has made a mother hate her own daughter. Cant wait to see those mfers fall!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille 317 @Camille
28 January, 07:50
In response Kristy Groff to her Publication
My sisters haven't either. They will have to see the end of the movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 January, 07:40
I'm getting calls from everyone saying they can't believe what's going on. I keep telling them it's a movie. They still don't believe me. You would think the anal swab would be the tipping point - lol!

For God & Country Cue @Heroe627
28 January, 02:06
hopefully March 4 or is it April 4

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 01:18
Okay...I'll be transparent....I'm checking in on a few FB friends that i know voted for BDN...and I'm seeing the change! Their tone is different and questions are being asked....I'm loving it! Not in a " I told you so way" but rather....let's ALL join together and go wake up some more!!!🙏

Erin Eckl @ErinSnowGo
27 January, 11:19
😂😂

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 January, 08:55
In response Erin Eckl to her Publication
Been watching Comcast for a couple of weeks, their internet outage % has slowly crept up from 65% to 70%, today...

Erin Eckl @ErinSnowGo
27 January, 11:18
😂😂😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
27 January, 10:57
😂😂😂

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
28 January, 12:16
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Razor burn sux!!! 😆🤦‍♀️

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
27 January, 10:55

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
27 January, 10:54
😂yes! its awesome

Punk Patriot @punkchic
27 January, 10:46
What's the over-under on March 4th being the new inaugaration date?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
27 January, 10:45

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 January, 10:42
You can't tell the people you have to show them.. I'll just leave this here.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
27 January, 10:56
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Amen! Absolutely

Ali Beth @Albeth7
27 January, 10:40
i cant wait for that!