Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
From Dan Scavino (on Telegram):
"Those who voted for Trump but gave up on him, will deeply regret it. Go ahead and bookmark this. Take a picture. Write it on your refrigerator. The scope of things to come is astounding. All great things.

Power back to we the people.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
ScavinoChannel "
06:38 PM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 July, 07:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I think this was an older post from Dan when he was on Twitter. I think he got taken off of it. I remember seeing this message quite a while ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 July, 08:02
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Okay, thanks so much for letting me know!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡Still, a good message then!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
13 July, 07:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Per George News, Dan is not on telegram. Just an FYI.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 July, 07:33
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Thank you, thank you for that info! Because I'm not on Telegram either. LOL. I can just see what is public. Do you think that "fan" then copied and pasted Dan's message? I like to get the source right, so thank you very much for letting me know!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™I wish people wouldn't create fan accounts using "real people's" names. Can be very confusing.