OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
( 100th Post - Love U ALL )

Question for my FRENZ..:

Given the below scenario, what would you do..?

I work in gov't, a high position with a modest salary and platinum insurance. I'm the sole provider for my family, my wife a wounded/disabled vet. We have young children, and she's been a stay-at-home mom for nearly 3 years. She is Master-level educated, stays home by HER choice w/my support,. (No-one can raise our children like her.)

I moonlight as an Adjunct Professor, and called to Minister.

I live for TRUTH, and feel compelled to broadcast a blog.

But, I don't do anything 1/2-way.

My days at this job are numbered. They knew I was in DC on 1/6, the FBI came to my work. (Intimidation). Many attempts made to "cancel" me.; they know I love JESUS and voted for TRUMP. They hate both.

They can't fire me.👈

---//---

Q: Would you walk away in FAITH, or hold the "ble$$ing" & $ecurity...?

( Real-world impacts, present situation tenuous everywhere...
04:27 PM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
14 July, 04:51
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only God can answer this. He will give both you and your wife peace about His answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
13 July, 04:49
i retired from the federal gov't, tbough I am sure not quite at your level. I can understand your wanting to walk away; but, you do have a family to care for that depends on you for their daily needs.
If you walk away now, are you prepared to continue supporting them at the same level that you now do? At any new job that you procure will you receive the same type or amount of benefits? (Fact is there aren't many out there with the same/better out there, unless you transition to a high-level corporate position of some type.) Your federal job allows you to have time off to spend with your family in multiple ways inc. scheduled days off, accrued AL/SL/DC/SLDC, guaranteed FMLA, decent healthplans that YOU choose from, and reasonable life insurance costs. Not to mention scheduled pay increases along with possible transfer opportunities.
I realize life is not all @ the money; but, you will still need to care for your family.
God and family come first.
The rest is just "fluff".
God kn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
13 July, 04:52
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
God knows it is a very hard choice to make.
Pray to Him. He will listen.
Good luck with whichever decision you make.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 July, 04:45
Can you achieve more for the awakening in your job?

If not, ditch them.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 July, 04:42
I would, I have and I survived because of my faith.🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 July, 04:40
That all depends on how strong and deep your faith is. Pray for guidance. If God wants you to Minister and blog full time, He will completely provide for you. After all, the birds in the sky don't starve and we are more precious to Him. 🙂

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 July, 04:36
Pray and let the Holy Spirit lead. WWJD? Listen to His spirit, not your conscience. He will provide.

Diane Shapiro @FloriDiane
13 July, 04:36
Stay for the blessing and security for your family. They depend on you, and that should be your priority. That's what I would do.

connie wright @cowri
13 July, 04:34
Ask God for guidance..he has the answers..I don't know what I would do put in that position...I would leave it in God's hands...

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Awake Now @Awakenow
13 July, 04:29
Tough one.... if you can financial do what your heart calls you to do - go for it!