Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 07:41
This works for me as long as they are removed in part due to election fraud and treason for selling out this country to foreign entities!

What you think bout this John? Nana has heard it b4.

wainthepain01

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 July, 08:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Trump won the election. It was a military sting. So tired of the dog and pony show stuff. End the entire mother fucking scam TODAY already!

It's almost August and we have SEEN zero. Nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 08:32
In response SPORTS to his Publication
If it is not proven legally the unconscious left will never believe and if they never believe they will always think that it was just a political coup, and if they think that it was just a political coup we will have ENDLESS civil wars.

Circles, Circles, Circles.
So many things happening, dont tell me that nothing is happening, Shit has been happening slowly and consistently for the 2 plus yrs Nana has been following this shit!

I know how you feel tho, we all would like to put this behind us and move on to the creating part, or at least I know I would!!!

Nana does feel like for the first time in all of this that we ARE at the PRECIPICE now.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
13 July, 09:18
So the card was distributed at CPAC but not affiliated to CPAC πŸ€”πŸ€”. Reads like a great idea but I can't get the video to play so not in a position to comment on The Plan!! Anyway, it certainly beats waiting till 2024 as some SHILL channels want us to believe. For me, I WANT to believe this can and will happen. The sooner the better. The longer this show goes on I think many of the already woke will fall asleep again. Those not yet awake and ready to face the truth will never believe regardless of what we put in front of their faces. It's too late for them πŸ˜”. Let The Credits Roll😊

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
4 to 6% will not wake up is the estimate I believe but I dont think everything to be done will wait on that that many to wake up,
Nana believes God will have a say here and that alone will wake up the rest of what are going to wake up,
09:34 AM - Jul 13, 2021
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 July, 10:36
Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Nana can blow it out her mother fucking ass!

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 July, 12:07
In response SPORTS to his Publication
πŸ€”
Not nice