Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Is the telegram whiplash acct fake?

I have watched Whiplash on Twit wit for a while not intently but seemed to be a knowledgeable sincere Patriot.

Am I the only one going, "wtf" when I see all these posts where he/or she sounds like a damn crypto broker?
07:54 AM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 July, 12:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awww, that's sad. I was checking Whiplash periodically on GAB for news but have been too busy lately. I unfollowed Ezra a long time ago because of just ridiculous things being posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
13 July, 09:01
Veronica, from The People's Bridge and friend of General Flynn called him and Ghost Ezra out a few weeks ago in her Telegram page for bad info they were sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 12:14
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Really thanks for sharing.

There are a few accts Nana has always trusted to get information from twitter across the board to any platform:
It is a very short list:

wainthepain01
vincentkenney
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday
@genflynn
Qtah
SSG_PAIN
@shanebrowning
@intelluk
@George
bardsofwae
x22report
@santasurfing

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 July, 08:47
Their are lots of crypto pushers here as well. Bought another kilo of silver yesterday!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
13 July, 08:38
Nope just a shill.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 08:39
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
That was my thoughts as well

Donna Martin @Meme17
13 July, 08:07
Yes, all he does is push crypto and it’s annoying. I left his channel for that reason!

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
13 July, 08:01
I've been wondering the same. Doesn't feel right to me. I'm banned from twitter so can't now see a comparison😞. I think telegram has many good but also a great many bad channells. We must all be careful who we follow.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
13 July, 08:54
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
You can still go on Twitter and search. I’ve been banned from Twitter since January and I can still go on and read, I just can’t comment.