Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
12 July, 11:05
ANTIPARASITICAL REMEDIES ARE:
HCQ, IVERMECTIN, ZINC, D3, QUERCETIN , VITAMIN D, BORAX, ZEOLITE, COLLOIDAL COPPER, COLLOIDAL, GOLD, SILVER COLLOIDAL AND MUCH MORE, PLEASE SHARE YOUR ANTIPARASITICAL REMEDY! 🍋
🌳💚🎼
www.alchemy-cures.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 July, 08:10
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I've taken the borax on and off and I'm still here. That reminds me I need to start taking it again. I got knee pain, thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
13 July, 06:29
Wonder what happens if you injest Borax? I do it everyday for arthritis and makes my joint pain lessen.. No ill affects I’ve noticed. please suggest what ill side affects to look for.

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
13 July, 01:27
In response Godly Man to his Publication

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
13 July, 02:49
borax comes from the mineral Boron which is Salt, there are 2 different once, 1) boron sodium tetraborate (good one) 2) boron acid which is for cleaning (not good).💜

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Godly Man @WWCUE
13 July, 06:45
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
btw…. I use Borax. Ted’s solution of Mule Team that you provided a link to.