AXD AXD @Right_chick4ever
I'm speaking at my school board tomorrow night, against CRT. We are outnumbered, the left is planning protests, we know we'll be heckled as we speak but we are not scared. We are showing up.

Best part I shared that I was speaking on my Facebook last week. A friend from my high school years, 20+ year ago, we haven't talked in that long, she messaged me this morning. Because I posted I'm speaking she decided today to sign up and speak at her board meeting tomorrow night. She is anti mask and jab, her husband is pro both and she hasn't told him she's speaking. She said she'll tell as she's leaving for the meeting!

I don't know how I'll do tomorrow. My two minute speech is done, I've read and practiced it, I've prayed, now I hope I can sleep! I do know however it goes, the fact that I inspired one mom to stand up and fight too makes it all worth it. Pray for all of the moms tomorrow night taking the fight to the school boards. Pray our message reaches more moms to stand up too!
10:01 PM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Right_chick4ever in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
12 July, 10:42
In response AXD AXD to his Publication
Good luck and may God be with you🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 July, 10:22
Lord Jesus please be with these mothers who are standing and protecting their children from satanic indoctrination by those who want to force unrighteous ways on innocent children. Protect these children Lord and give these mothers victory and protection. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 July, 10:19
Thank you! Just do it, girl!