Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
26 January, 01:01
The Baby sitter ......😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 January, 10:10
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Photo of Jill and Joe on Wikipedia πŸ‘€It looks exaxcly like one you posted! I am digging into all of this but if is true, which it is totally looking that way... This is going be HUGE! This will be the end of Pedo Joe... #TheGreatAwakening #PedoJoeForGitmo #MAGA #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nepo 444 @Benny_KN
i fell down this one. its deep. let me know how far you got. we can compare notes.
10:12 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Benny_KN in this post can reply
Jack Beanstalk @JackBeanstalk
28 January, 12:28
In response Nepo 444 to her Publication
Several months ago on Twitter I read a handwritten account of the accident and the details that the driver of the truck supposedly wrote to a judge or someone. It was quite the read and seemed to suggest that it was all a planned event, including Jill following behind Biden's wife and using her own car to push Mrs. Biden into the path of the truck, and then fleeing.