TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 July, 07:23
WhipLash347, [09.07.21 21:38]
[Transféré de KC Emery SUNSHINE]
I had covid-19 in June of 2020 and because of my heart condition I was suffocating for 5 days and nearly died. I received hydroxychloroquine from a friend because four doctors refused to give it to me even though I was hospitalized twice. I was saved within nine hours of getting hydroxychloroquine with zinc. I was suffocating and they were going to put me on a ventilator. I left the hospital AMA and put my life in HCQ research. In July of 2020, my oldest son, who also has my same heart condition, got Covid-19 at his Nursing Care Facility. I smuggled hydroxychloroquine into him and he stopped suffocating within a number of hours. . DO NOT GET VACCINATED. GET HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

I got it from Dr. Stella Immanuel at www.speakwithanmd.com thru a telemed appointment. kcthesunshinegirlgmail.com is my email. KC Sunshine on telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it