TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 July, 06:49
The CV19 vaccine are only roughly 16% effective against CV19 and zero on the variants . But, why take a vaxx for a virus that won’t kill you. All the numbers are hyperinflated to cause fear as well as 24/7 Media Coverage telling people all these people are dying and its not true. In NY they were killed in the hospital in the Bronx and did not die of CV19. The resperators were over pressurized and blew up the avioli in the lungs. So when they dis autopsies they had blood clots from where the avioli ruptured and they suffocated to death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 July, 07:03
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Look how the MSM is trying to spin this to be no big deal
https://news.yahoo.com/fda...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FDA, AMA and many once respected organizations have turned into Dark Hats. The Medical Doctors see it , the Scientist see it and all are trying to get the message out about this never being about a virus labeled CV19 rather forcing the injection of millins and millions unsuspecting people globally. Why use mRNA, Graphene Oxide, Luciferase and knowing the Graphene oxide compond ill eventually cause the so called mRNA to enter the cell nucleus and recode the DNA to produce the CV19 virus. Keep vaxxed people out of your home and avoid contact especially if they are coughing or sneezing. The virus isn’t deadly ,but can last three weeks withut seeking treatment. If you do get sick contact Dr Stella Immanuel in Houston, Texas for a phone consultation and she will either send you the meds or the scripts to your pharmacy . Once you begin them you should be well in 24-36 hours. This is an URGENT MESSAGE for those who are sick.
07:14 PM - Jul 12, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 August, 09:33
I have a friend who called, got the meds delivered and was feeling much better within 24 hours.

01 August, 09:36
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Thats wonderful news.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 August, 09:28
It was obvious to me as a nurse that the AMA is in on the whole diabolical plan when there was not a word of outcry over POLITICIANS threatening providers prescriptive rights and banning of HCQ. I was shocked and appalled.

01 August, 09:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They’re going after Ivetromyacin.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
30 July, 10:18

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
22 July, 12:32
i think we had the virus last yr. does anyone know if its still recommended to take meds for it.

22 July, 02:18
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
if yo start to become sick, yes.

wht 2.0 @wht
22 July, 11:20
Any Farm Supply, Tractor Supply, Orscheln type store has Ivermectin paste in tubes (about $6) sold off the shelf primarily as dewormer for horses. It's the exact same formula you just have to figure out the dosage for your own weight which is easy ... not rocket science.

It's even 'apple flavored' ... mmmm ... ;))

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 July, 11:52
Sorry, I laughed out loud at your statement, "Keep vaxxed people out of your home". I, like so many others, am surrounded by vaxxed people. I take vitamin C, B12, D and zinc every day and pray for God's protection. It's the best I can do.

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
15 July, 04:39
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Get some HCQ and Pine needle tea

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
12 July, 09:43
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Stella Immanuel and her office https://frontlinemds.com
I went with the shipping to my home to avoid issues at a local pharmacy just as a precaution. Also, I spoke with them extensively as well as the pharmacist and both offices said prevention is key rather than waiting to be sick and then having to wait for treatment. They also said don’t get the script and hold onto it, take it as instructed. 🙏🏼

12 July, 10:09
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
Thank you for potentially saving a life.

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
13 July, 12:06
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
What did they give you for prevention? I think I will too!

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
12 July, 09:13
I contacted them online. I had the phone consult and got the script for a year as a preventative measure. I had no symptoms. I do have Lyme and therefore a compromised immune system. Highly recommend them.

12 July, 09:18
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you Truth Seeker the more people we get this to the more live that will be saved. God Bless.

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
12 July, 09:19
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
do you gave a phone number?

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
12 July, 08:08
Thanks, I am saving this for future use.

12 July, 08:42
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
You can also get it as a preventative ,but, just tell the Doctor on the phone interview you have a cough and runny nose and you lost your sense of smell and taste. That way you’ll have the whole package on hand.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 July, 07:29
Thank you for sharing!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 July, 07:21
I am curious of doctors are receiving any money for distributing this vax? I have relatives and their doctor recommended they get it! Those doctors should be held accountable. Some people are using their doctors as research to make sure the vax is safe. When in history besides Covid were we paying people for a diagnosis? Put them on the respirator bing more money! Plus I believe they do have a cure for cancer and they know these treatments kill people. Doctors make more money by recommending these treatments! All corrupt doctors need to be prosecuted for these crimes!

12 July, 07:27
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
They will be in time .