r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Now imagine the ‘Experimental Vaccine’

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/25...
05:24 PM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
13 July, 09:35
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
😳 I didn't know this piece of alcohol poisoning history, but I'm not surprised! I had been wondering & worrying over the COVID Lockdowns if this is possibly happening to people (unknowingly drinking poisoned alcohol), since stats showed consumption increased everywhere during lockdown. hmmm 🤔Time for a Daniel Fast?!😇 Gut Detox or whatever?! Not a bad idea to prep or strengthen ourselves for what may lie ahead. #NCSWIC #TheStorm #TakeYourVitamins 😋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 July, 06:33
They probably tried to blame Al Capone for that too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
12 July, 06:25
Big business played into that too, They never have liked competition.
They learned a lot during the prohibition though. All the reasons for the prohibition, instead of improving got thousands of times worse.
Before the war on drugs we didn't have people dying from street drugs. It was the Heroin or Cocaine or whatever they were prescribing
that people were dying of. They covered that right up plus expanded the market. No Coincidences.

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
12 July, 06:03

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts