Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
09 July, 06:53
Very suspicious attacks going on all at the same time against GhostEzra on Telegram. For those of you who may not know, he is also here on anonup. It seems to me those who are attacking are Thou Doth Protest Too Much and are in divide and conquer mode.
Sure I don’t agree with everything GhostEzra says. But so what! Everyone should be using discernment with everything and everyone. Follow your heart. It will not lead you astray.
Stay strong, patriots. We need each other. WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 July, 12:48
In response Libertatem One to her Publication
I proved him wrong on something and instead of stating he was incorrect, he blocked me. He's a fraud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
I understand, and agree that he's not transparent and doesn't respond well to differing opinions. I also don't care for some of his methods. But, overall he has provided a lot of good info.
02:37 PM - Jul 12, 2021
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertatemOne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Libertatem One, click on at the bottom under it