NEO ONE @Neo
Mel Gibson knew.

They took Australian money, gave it to South East Asia for free, to industrialize those nations so that they could compete globally with our industries for pennies on the dollar, until today where all manufacturing in Australia has ceased and been moved overseas to this region.

Now we depend on inferior Asian goods and have become their vassal state of sorts, that is now being colonized by hordes of Asians.

The largest ethnicities in Sydney and Melbourne are already Asian.

Everything according to plan to replace and destroy Australia and it's people.
11:27 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 July, 01:12
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
That's nothing compared to the stealing of Australia's wealth by allowing Private banks to create loans, especially Foreign Banks...

But if I print money I get jailed for countefeit?!
I can't open a Bank and create loans with a $100...
But banks can leverage loans as much as they want on their deposits since 2010. Previously they could only lend out 10x their deposits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 July, 01:15
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Australia's Big Banks: Commonwealth, Westpac, ANZ and McQuarie have been fined for MONEY LAUNDERING and "Child Exploitation".... AKA Child Sex trafficking....

ANY BANKING EXECUTIVES GONE TO JAIL?!

https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396