L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
12 July, 12:50
Seeing the healthy happy people living not in fear of .03 mortality đŸ„°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 July, 08:42
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
I disagree, those living in Fear are the ones who got the vaxx. Why would anyone get a vaxx fotr a virus that is 99.98% survivable. Your chance of dying from the virus or variants are the same as getting killed by being struck by lightning.
Unfourtunatly, the variant is just a disguise of all the deaths to come from the vaxx. They will begin to die in the millions. It was never about the CV19 virus just the vaxx pushed 24/7 by MSM and even the AMA and FDA which have all been comprimised globally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
12 July, 09:23
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
What is your thoughts on why President Trump pushed the vaxx.?

Ros Richards @Seriosely
I think that Trump is sceptical of vaccines (look at his old tweets re: re: vaccines & autism.) Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and imagine that he is smarter than his advisers. He is waging a war against big pharma and the Deep State. If they had their way, in 3 years when vaccine was approved, the economy and families would be crushed in lockdown. Vaccine could be mandatory and possibly deadlier. Remember this is a war - and statements like he made the other day make you wonder "... please also remember that it was the Trump Administration that produced the vaccine in less than 9 months—many years ahead of anticipated schedule. Biden and his group just used our plan of distribution, which had started long before he took office. Without the vaccine, the entire World would have ended up like it was in 1917, the Spanish Flu, where as many as 100 million people died." Does he mean that many more would have died if the vaccine was distributed later?
10:07 AM - Jul 12, 2021
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seriosely in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
12 July, 10:20
In response Ros Richards to his Publication
I appreciate your input and agree 100%.

I am fully aware of past poison in shots that caused Autism -

Hence my Attitude towards any promotion to get more “vaccinations”
that will “Protect you.”

I do not like basicly two party system that still divides our country more than anything else.
Republicans and Democrats.

It is a battle that we all share -
The battle is on humanity.