Andrew Journeytime @Journeytime
12 July, 08:36
I belong to a tiny collective of independant private research people of discovery with crop circles as data sources. Many of us see in our data, something huge is about to happen in 2021. We have been monitoring a fixed countdown date, updated regularly by fresh confirming data over decades. My accidental role is Linguistics, I am the sole custodian of written instructions and conditions, to signal we are ready for the public contact event to proceed under the American Presidents cooperation.
{I live in Australia, data is from all over the world} Here is a screenshot meme from a fellow researcher displaying his works, our respective data and areas of study, form a larger, meshing, more complete whole picture of many amazing things of great importance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 08:50
In response Andrew Journeytime to his Publication
This is the sort of thing, that we study and find are heavily connected to coming events. I found this data a few years ago and made the connection with the "Great Awakening" to our previous studies of "Q" before 4 or 8 chan. We got a linguistic notification that Q was about to broadcast on the Internet via a crop circle that pictured a broadcasting tower. Later that indeed did happen, Are you able to understand the importances and relevances of what this all means yet? Each time I post it is at great risk, so when I am quiet it is to stay below the radar for a time, just like Q, not because there is little to report.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here is the message transmission tower crop circle I refer to, There are many messages from one crop circle, and this particular message has an anagram style announcement about Q and his mission, that I am not yet showing here. This shown message below tells of the coming UFO contact in America, and the Binary data above regards a countdown monitored for decades by Dr Drew is very sure to be what this picture message is telling us all about.
09:06 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Journeytime in this post can reply
12 July, 09:33
This is by no means the end of the decoded pictures or the amazing connected things that have since been discovered. I know some of you may find this difficult but some close encounter events that involve active military people are connected to this data as well. This is one reason why I named my latest account "Journeytime" If you can grasp these things, then perhaps you can also understand that "our creator" looks to be involved here in some capacity. There is much to tell. Consider, 45 knows all this and more. Biggest story of mankind there ever will be perhaps. Hold tight, this may be just the start.

12 July, 08:36
YouTube Name Ommitted
"The "Fingerprints" of the Anunnaki in Southern Africa - COAST TO COAST AM 2021"
Q: How come none of these machines are laying around or left behind?

Data Derivations

A: May be because an organisation is wanting to turn themselves into gods by burying our past technological history, while back engineering UFO crash material to accelerate the technological gap and has an enduring operation in place through all time to achieve this. Keep us dumb, while they use our labours and monies to run their compartmentalised operations. Moon cleanup and Mars cleanup, Antarctic cleanup, before we get there as well. Think recent encouragement to destroy statues in America and elsewhere, which destroys the history.