Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 July, 12:22
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!
Ya'll let me know if you want to continue the prayer & manifesting our future each night at 8:09pm central time. Not getting many likes or shares on it so far.

The value is in many voices manifesting the same thing so let me know what yall think or want to do.

Not sure what is going on with this site & anons dropping but I plan to research tm maybe some more effective ways to reach more ppl on other sites. We aren't getting out to newbies much I fear& loosing Patriots to burn out.

NANA refuses to give up!
Perhaps we need groups to ban together on different sites more & just use this site as home base.
I wish @administrator could tell us if we are still pulling in new accts?
I wish you could all see what I have seen & am seeing.The future, the possibilities of our souls power, space travelers, God & his angels, all real, so exciting but I need you to want to see too cause you can& we can all go there!
@wa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Glo Sons n Daughters of God! @Harvestseedtime
Christ our lord and Saviour was born to save us from a corrupt world. 1 cor 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption this mortal must put on immortality v53 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written. Death is swallowed up in victory!
04:25 AM - Jul 12, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Harvestseedtime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glo Sons n Daughters of God!, click on at the bottom under it