Only people mentioned by FreeThinker in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 September, 01:31
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Ya'll keep my lil gyspy safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 July, 10:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @FreeThinker
13 July, 10:32
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Still could not find the video, sorry. But this is a nice site to dig thru.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
13 July, 01:23
[can confirm] - 100%

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
13 July, 12:55
like a T goes into the Z.
did you ever see my video i made with this image?

Free Thinker @FreeThinker
13 July, 05:13
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
No, couldn't find the video that fast. Maybe I over looked it? Could you share the link to the video again, please?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
11 July, 01:34
zabiť

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
11 July, 10:47
We have so much truth to learn!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 July, 10:32
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
11 July, 10:04

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 July, 11:06
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Me too! Eeeeee!!