TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
I will just say it and get it out there. I am a Christain ,but, I’m mad as hell right now and its going to get worse. This murdering of children and trafficking of women is going to end.
09:44 PM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
10 July, 11:20
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yes we should be angry at what the elites of the world are doing and have been doing for cebnturies use that anger constructively to make change and fight. the evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 11:23
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Right now Globally we are losing in the CV19 vaccine war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 July, 11:07
I am right there with you.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 July, 10:09
To all patriots who need encouragement! Remember you serve a glorious GOD! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Christ Alone (Newsboys) - YouTube

A music video I made for you.Let me know what you think of it.Please rate my films.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 July, 09:50
That is called RIGHTEOUS anger! I find NO wrong in that!

10 July, 11:04
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you Chonita and may God Bless you.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
10 July, 09:48
Me too I am done with this BS!