Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 July, 02:01
Million dollar question if Trump and the white hats are in control why are they still pushing Covid shots and now want to come door to door to give you the Covid shot. Alot of this shit show doesn’t make sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
At this stage of the game, if you're WILLING to allow someone on your property to violate your HIPPA rights, force a shot into your arm knowing it will forever change your DNA, and/or kill you, you're not a vary smart person. I wouldn't want to be in a fox hole with any of these people would you??? Trump is allowing these idiots in DC to show themselves. There's just TOO MUCH information out there now about the ingredients in those jabs and the effects they're having on people. Trump ordered 44,000 shots (numbers may be off) that were to be handled and tested by the military. Trump canceled the second batch. Not sure why. I've never heard. But the reason has to be the first batch were good (placibo??) and the second batch were not. I'm just guessing. I don't really know why the second batch was canceled. Point is, this is coming down to survival of the fittest IMO. We're being given a choice. What kind of country do we want?? Freedom or slavery. It's OUR CHOICE. WE HAVE TO FIGHT.
12:04 PM - Jul 10, 2021
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
10 July, 12:50
In response Made In America to her Publication
I have a large military family and we fight to the death if need be . If you try to give me a shot you must be willing to get a shot as well and it wont be through a syringe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 July, 02:24
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
as it should be. you come to my front door with a needle in hand, im going to consider you as armed as if you pointed a weapn at me. its gonna be ‘good night, irene’