Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
10 July, 03:56
: MARTIAL-LAW &: BLOOD-FEUD: Russell-Jay: Gould. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay: Gould. : Hero of Our Planet: Truth-Wins. : http://linktr.ee/russelljaygould.: Thanks for the video-sharing. TRUTH &: CORRECTNESS ON THE WORL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Gould has grammar and knowledge, and knows a lot about admiralty law, and knows techicalities about the flag etc...but zero access to save mankind from qhat is going on now. When he lumped Trump in with all the fake presidents i lost interest in his Words...because without the military and Trump we the people have nothing left and no hope...and Hope is what i will CLING to. All these characters come up and say everyone else is fake accept them.
11:03 AM - Jul 10, 2021
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
11 July, 06:26
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
lastflagstanding.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
11 July, 06:25
The US NAvy leases Goulds flag, trump flew the gold-fringe bankrupt corporation flag, for good reason.. you may call it the deep-state flag

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
11 July, 06:23
trump IS a fake president, the corporation ended in 1999. Not only is he a fake president and committing treason, you can safely add genocide to that for his covid shit and Operation Warp-Speed

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
10 July, 11:12
I agree.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 July, 11:08
THINK YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN HIS COMMENT WRONG ABOUT PRESIDENTS ? ... IF WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE , HE IS CORRECT IN SAYING THE CORP. HAS BEEN ENDED SINCE 99’ !
ITS THIS LACK OF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THAT PISSES ME OFF ! TRUMP NEEDS TO DO IT & NOT IN CODE !! IF 1871’ IS GONE ! HE NEEDS TO SAY IT