Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 01:28
D-Day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
Godspeed πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ
09:00 AM - Jan 15, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susan1776 in this post can reply
Glenda Reyes @YellowRosePatriot
24 January, 11:37
In response Susan Nevolas to his Publication
πŸ™Amen! If for no other reason, THE CHILDREN! GOD, PLEASE HELP PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THOSE FIGHTING WITH HIM TO SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Jackson @Kdaphs
23 January, 05:45
when I start to feel like, there is no light at the end of this tunnel....I always look at this picture and it just gives me that 'GET UP AND CARRY ON' energy that this tunnel is going to end sooner or later. πŸ’•

Ginger Rose @Ashtar
18 January, 08:19
I will never forget. πŸ’”

Trump Girl @Digital17
17 January, 09:20
This wrecks my heart and my head. I have learned monsters are real and the depth of depravity and evil is endless.

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
15 January, 03:13
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
15 January, 03:06
AMEN. SAVE THE SWEET CHILDREN.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–