Utsava Prophecy @utsava
15 June, 05:48
THINGS ARE HAPPENING: Russian President Putin suggests that US government ordered the Assassination of Ashli Babbit. We are less than two days away from the Putin-Biden summit in Geneva. How do you think this will go over? Remember Biden facemask has been already taken over by the white hats ('Enjoy the show'...). FBI building in DC is empty! It is closed! Not a surprise. The military has taken over I said on Sunday....We have shutdown of planes and Trains in progress. 34 buildings have been bombed...the flip of the election results ('Arizona'....) is happening...anymore questions? Before I forget: Dams and Wuhan are bombed, Cuba does not accept any longer American dollars, Schuman resonance is down (told you that there is something going on with frequency movie) and the weather service has been down. It is not anymore a matter of weeks but a matter of any day for the EBS....I got some ideas but for security reasons will not disclose it...all I can say be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quarkfear in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
09 July, 11:46
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Gates takes too much joy out of talking about killing us off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396