Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
Ok, apparently I have to say this - If you are a psychic, psychic medium or intuitive & you don't support President Trump, then you are following the "New Age" corrupted Darkside & those that have been communicating with you are NOT the true light of your loved one. It is a SICK TWISTED "stolen" Energy version of them. "New Age" HAS BEEN CORRUPTED & STOLEN BY THE D.S, - I didn't realize it until about 10 yrs ago when my magic/experiences happened without the use of any "tools" or "ritual" - Think about it, when our Ancestors walked the Earth in the beginning Rituals were beautiful, magical, surreal, interdimensional kaleidoscopes, passed on from generation to generation with not a lick of "dark energy" NOW when I THINK ritual, I think Satanic, bloodshed sacrifices etc....dark energuy - they have even corrupted the ritual. I don't care how full of Love & Light you think it is....you are still practicing for them. Prove me wrong! (is that trademarked yet)? YOU ARE THE ONLY TOOL U NEED.
08:42 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by RushingSpirit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Rush, click on at the bottom under it