Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Sidney Powell has always been great about not beating around the bush. Love her. And the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer!

⚡ 🇺🇸 Sidney Powell 🇺🇸 🗽, [09.07.21 17:09]
It’s all about money for politicians and big The top pharmaceutical lobbyist in the 2020 elections was Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), which spent $25.9 million at the state and federal level.
Big Pharma targets bipartisan lawmakers in influential positions who can affect decisions that affect the industry. Once elected, they are tempted with lucrative job promises after leaving office, known as the “revolving door.”
Companies form political action committees to circumvent laws that prohibit corporations from donating directly to candidates. Money can be legally shuffled to support their candidate’s reelection.
The industry has benefited from a public opinion reversal during the pandemic, moving from criticism over drug prices in early 2019 to becoming popular
06:18 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 July, 11:32
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I'll tell ya a story Lisa. When I first got on twitter in March 20 I responded to a Sidney tweet saying that where I live CNY, the economy was already suffering bad, and that a lockdown would ruin it completely. She re-tweeted it . i had like 100 followers . Kind of woman she is. Amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396