OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
🔥🔥🔥 SHARE - ALERT ! 🔥🔥🔥

*Consider:*
I will not put a sign on my property indicating "No Trespassing" due to the Charlatan-in-Chiefs' door-to-door VAX foolery. Not broadcasting we didn't fall for the LIE.

*Why:"*
When the TRUTH comes out to the masses, it won't be the jack-boots of the government who presents the greatest threat... ...it will be the violently-angry neighbors who bought the lie, and know they're doomed to die a painful death.

End.
02:45 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
09 July, 03:35
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
🤔 Hard decision. I'm prepared to defend from all enemies foreign and domestic either way. My house and vehicle already clearly state where i stand... a couple of no trespassing signs really wouldn't stick out enough anyway buuut... Probably gonna just cause I'm not afraid to make it known where my lines in the sand are.. TO ANYONE.
Peaceful until provoked. I will defend my wife and my life viscously and without remorse. I'm not a victim or the problem but a simple solution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 July, 04:02
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
👉 Respect your decision, and back you 100%.

Policy around my house: all visitors are met rudely "at the gate" if they're not invited.

I am my family's Calvary, as well as a few spattered Patriot families within walking distance.

No FEAR, only Joyful EXPECTATIONS...

#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396