Dennis 369 @Dennis369
09 July, 09:28
Look how mad this crybaby bitch, as seen on tv doctor got when told he’s wrong by a real doctor 👨‍⚕️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
I'm not saying those two wearing doctor paraphernalia are not Doctors. But something is amiss with them. Actors!! If they truly wanted to help children, they would not be on stage telling you how to think. They out right rebuke the facts that this Doctor in the audience says. Remember, the one in the scrubs was presented by Harpo. Propaganda in your face.
09:57 AM - Jul 09, 2021
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 July, 10:09
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
He let us know it was all about His Show not about getting to the facts sbout the Autism rate and vaccines that doctor’s push and get paid to do it.
The doctor broke out into playing the victim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 July, 10:12
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Yep, a shill he is! LOL

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
09 July, 10:01
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Most of the doctors on TV shows are just actors. Have no idea and just memorize their lines for the show.

09 July, 10:04
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I know they are scripted and paid actors. I knew someone who got paid to be a fill in on a show, to act a part. That is when I realized they all are fake. That was in the late 80's.