Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 July, 02:15
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
problem is its a company owned by a company who is owned by a company...and on it goes...till you get to the end and find out it was really bought by the chinese...the seller needs a year to track who is involved in the sale/buying..its all hidden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
09 July, 01:51
Canada; Same BS: Trudope selling Canada to China..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 July, 01:43
THE CCP OWNS HALF OF MANHAATN ALREADY FOR YEARS ...JUST EMOTY SKYSCRAPERS WRTH BILLIONS ...ITS WEIRD

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 July, 01:35
China also bought up a lot of our natural resources. I recall that when Trump tried to say the virus was from China, china warned him (and us) to watch out, because they would stop supplying us with our medicines. They have the ingredients and the manufacturing ability which we gave up years ago. I think Trump tried to change that, he tried to bring the manufacturing of drugs back to the US.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
09 July, 12:49
WAY too late my friend- China has been buying our land and property for DECADES.
People are just NOW waking up to that fact.
WHAT are people going to do about it now ?
Hide behind a keyboard ? Tell me !

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 July, 01:43
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
chinese corp tried to by my first house i took the lower bid. 🤣🤣🤣

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 July, 08:06
I'm really surprised this is even allowed. It's true, they've bought thousands of acres of our land. Many acres near our military bases. Our debt with China is paid in full and was the day they decided to unleash their bioweapon on us. Only Americans should be able to buy our land in OUR country.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 01:45
In response Made In America to her Publication
I totally agree

Black Lab @BlackLabTruth
08 July, 08:00
I’m Canadian. I’ve kept my citizenship for personal reasons. I came to this country that I love, to attend Bible college over 30 years ago, met and married my American spouse, and have been happily married for 30 years. I’ve worked and supported my family, including my 3 God-fearing, Trump-voting, American children, paying more than my fair share in taxes, as well as all the fees involved in maintaining my Permanent Alien Residency over the years. I am more of a Patriot than most of the Americans I know.
Are you saying I shouldn’t be allowed to buy a home or property?
Blanket statements are ignorant and naive at best.
#MAGA
#AmericaFirst

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 July, 01:31
In response Black Lab to her Publication
I doubt if the Chinese who are buying land have the same great status as you do. So some fine tuning is needed. Thank you for yours and your family's patriotism.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 July, 07:56
Americans are greedy.....

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 July, 08:08
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Why??? Because we don't want foreign countries coming hear and buying huge tracts of land??? They need to buy tracts of land in THEIR country. Our land should be used for farming food to feed Americans and whatever countries we choose to feed.