Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
23 July, 04:06
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. Ist Tim 6:10....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
08 July, 07:22
Just like guns, it's the people behind the money and guns that commit evil acts. Money is not evil, neither are guns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
08 July, 03:51
I 👀 it!

Storm Rider @Rider
08 July, 02:59
😲 I see it! 🤐

Rob Rhone @ThepatriotTick1776
08 July, 02:53
saw it right away because I believe that it's true!!

Beirie Rose @Beirie
08 July, 02:12

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
08 July, 01:25
l saw it am l allowed to say .
l hate root canal treatment dem dentist can be evil some of the time especially the money they charge some would say that is the root of all evil, dentist here in south africa charge an arm and a leg for root canal, you got my drift☺️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 July, 02:28
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
😂😅😉

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
08 July, 01:24
Wow. I don't know what to say. I see it. 🇺🇲

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 July, 01:17
Upon further inspection! 🧐

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 July, 02:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Hmm.. I dunno...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 July, 08:25
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Holy 💩!!! Whaaat!