Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
08 July, 10:57
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I don't answer my door. How many times will they come back waiting for me to open it? Will they then, after several no responses, Surveil my house and watch with binoculars until they see movement? Or go straight to busting the door in? Stranger things have happened and they do say that history repeats itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
08 July, 10:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 July, 12:37
THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS BRINGING AN ACT OF WAR TO YOUR HOME & SHOT @ THE FRONT GATE !!!

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 July, 12:35
Isn't that what the Nuremburg Code is????

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 July, 12:56
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yes but we need more laws so some politician's family can financially benefit.