Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
One of my biggest Pet Peeves is when someone doesn't have a Profile Photo. Come on man!
08:44 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Rubymoon Thirteen @Rubymoon
27 January, 09:19
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
I used this pic in a pinch when I opened my twitter in 2009, but just started actually using the account last year. Moved to other platforms recently and kept it, hoping to reconnect with old friends. I can't wait for the day when we can really exercise the first ammendment again, so I can change it to a picture of me without losing my job. The time will come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
27 January, 08:45
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Yeah too many people join the site, and start following others like crazy, but all we see is a grey background and profile pic. For me personally that is always the first thing I do, before introduction to others. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
27 January, 08:52
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
agreed