From (Q) The Storm Rider
https://t.me/qthestormride...

✨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
05:25 AM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
10 July, 10:46
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I have known about this evil for too long. I have seen the truth make it to the surface only to be buried under the guise of conspiracy or stock market crashes or some other all too important thing; too many times.

I am now seeing the pattern emerge yet again. This time it relates to RV's, election results, building collapses...

I am not in anyway demeaning those events but they will pale in comparison to what has happened to the children.

Until I see posts about the children and the evil weighed upon them becoming more prevalent than any other item; I have no idea how the creator will have mercy on this creation.

Getting your "bond" paid out CAN NEVER BE MORE IMPORTANT than the souls of those children. NEVER!

LOVE AND LIGHT!

I have no words to express my gratitude to those that have risked all to enter the bowels of hell to rescue our children. I weep for the memories that you will bear and wish you peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 July, 10:04
OMG.
Thank you for posting!
I'm not on Telegram (nor Twatter),
but could go to Twatter just to "read" Storm Rider's posts.
She was one of my top sources.

THANK YOU for posting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
10 July, 09:48
Here is SOMETHING to think about!

Twitter went through its entire membership, suspending, deleting, banning,etc anyone who spoke about Q.
How is it that this profile has never been touched??

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 July, 10:08
In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication
"How is it that this profile has never been touched??"

R U referring to Q/StormRider's profile?
But she HAS been ousted from Twatter, couple days ago again.

Just my humble opinion, but I trust StrormRider.
Nothing ever divisive written.
Feels way Patriotic.

NCSWIC !!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 July, 05:48
i hope he is alive and in protectuon from those monsters

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
08 July, 08:02
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I'm hoping too ... extracted into witness protection program ... βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨