Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
12 July, 08:13
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 July, 10:42

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I am not certain that the political, religious effort of Zionism is the same as Globalism. Maybe I am naïve yet I remain respectfully open to suggestion.

Which of all religions known to man not want to be pulling the strings on humanity? Biases towards Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism or any other religion you can think of, is not the root problem. There is good and bad in all political and religious beliefs. The divide is engineered and unnatural. Labeled and susceptible, is your focus on the problem or the divide. Look at critical race theory, is your focus on the real problem?

How many wars have been fought over divide. Who engineered it? Who financed it? The elites would have us divided so that we cannot see who is actually pulling the strings. In the end when all the dust settles, you will find the corporate elites pulling the strings.

This is between Good and Evil. Globalism is evil people that would control the masses. Nothing more IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 July, 01:40
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication