Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We have help that most dont see.
You have to know that Nana's visitors are not all humans that have mastered telepathy at this point.
No Nana is not crazy I am as sane as you are, saying that hoping you are sane!🤣😲😇🙏

https://youtu.be/oYllHl7mn...
Eye opening disclosures and communication with Val Thor. Elena Danaan ~ Laura Eisenhower. (Repost) - YouTube

This is a repost from December 15/2020, as Laura's channel was terminated by the dark ones. Thanks to some people who saved this video, I am able to repost i...

11:54 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 July, 12:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great post Nana love you still.
We will meet some day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 10:31
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
I sure hope so, remember the after party is at Nana's Tim's Ford Lake Middle TN
BYOB
Bring your own Boat party.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 July, 12:38
Perfect to listen to while I work outside. 😊
Me, sane? I believe so!
But my "friends" will tell me I'm not normal. To which I always reply..."That's good because "normal" people Scare Me!" 😂
💜💚💜

07 July, 10:38
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Nana doesnt have a choice but to believe. Visitors every day now some not Earthlings, some angels and demons.

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
07 July, 12:10
love you Nana

07 July, 10:39
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜Love you too hun