Keith Frost @KFrost
So how does extremely armed, military trained, satan worshipping, racial supremacist targeting young men and boys for rape and torturous death make the IOF the "ally" and the native indigent Palestinian a terrorist? Reminds me of the Troubles in the north 6 counties of Éire. Poor orphan kids throw rocks at british sent tanks destroying their Families and culture and pay with their lives while the zionist media call the victims terrorist and the satanist heros and allies to the "US". There is Right and there is wrong. I don't care what names people call me or threats sent to me, I know evil when I see it...and so do you!
01:08 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by KFrost in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 July, 06:05
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
AGREE !! SHEER EVIL !!! COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC I GOT MY SECOND EDITION TODAY OF KID BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD YOU WANTED ME TO LET YOU KNOW !! AND YES MELANIA IS ON THE BACK OF THIS ONE WHERE AS TRUMP WAS ON THE BACK OF THE 1ST ONE THIS ONE HAS NEW TEXT AND PICTURES TOO I WILL READ IT TOMORROW AND THE NEXT DAY AND LET YOU KNOW :) PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
10 July, 07:19
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
thank you for the update. Excited to hear your review but no rush. take your time and enjoy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 July, 02:40
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Did you get a tracking number when your second edition shipped or did you just get the book in the mail without it?