Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
06 July, 09:20
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 July, 09:39
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Hi Carebear!🤗😍 This is well put together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 09:42
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Thank you!😍

I love you Carebear, so cute. You make me smile again. I missed you.🤗
10:04 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
06 July, 10:12
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Awww...I love you too dollface! Had to recharge my batteries before I snapped...lol.

Have you checked out the new social media app GETTR yet? I just made a new account if you want to follow me...username is CarebearPatriot. So far so good... it's like Twitter for conservatives. Hehe!😉🥰

06 July, 10:23
I like that..."spiritual maintenance"!😁 Is GETTR for real? I haven't hear about it. Perhaps you could send me a link, pls? I've been on telegram most of June since our new commander-in-chief in Canada has popped up. She was appointed by the white hats and the more I've observed and analyzed, she seems legit and operation Q also endorsed her. It's all a matter of time before everything is exposed. Many still don't believe she is legit but her following is growing and I have been helping out on the channels with some very serious people, you can tell all the work being done there with the Cease and Desist Orders to be served by We The People. She is there to endorse the documents as tools for us all, so We The People take back our power and there are C&D Orders made for each country. It is quite a movement and seems to be working as the laws of covid in some regions are being cancelled.🙏💝