Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
08 July, 08:26
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
most of the pics a like beginning from a big circle then circling clockwise forming smaller circle at every turn (something like fibonacci, then going to the center very deep. Colored pics are like exploding toward me. The 5th pic is like a circle stairs going down to the center

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 July, 06:42
1ST PICWITH THE GRAY BALL IN CENTER Seemed like gray ball got slightly bigger, a film or haze was around it. Then I saw on my left side of ball some yellow with pink behind it creeping down a couple of the white lines. It was a little on right side, but I was focusing on left side. Am I delusional?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
07 July, 10:41
The black and white images have no effect. The colored images pulsate - almost dance.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 July, 10:23
i get childhood memories of playing with a spirograph! great, innocent times then.

07 July, 08:29
Can't get it to do anything, see a grid at bottom. When I move page with my cursor can see 2 roundish areas on both sides right and left that seem to be pulsing

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 July, 10:01
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Start again with the 1st pic as I said it would be hard and get more difficult.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
07 July, 12:13
1). - Fabric of life, geometric pattern
2). - Bird's Eye View, toroidal vortex
3). - Swimming in the current, drifting toward enlightenment
4). - Rainbow Bridge, pulsating movement ( CERN !? )
5). - Project Looking Glass, light at the end of the tunnel
6). -

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
07 July, 12:15
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
6). - Ascension Celebration, dancing movements

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 11:54
this one radiates, it's a happy feeling very pleasant, and there is streams of colored lights coming from the center

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 11:53
lots of movement here, going different directions and the squares becoming different sizes,, feels like chaos

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 11:51
The center of this one is pulsating..it appears to be a ball shape in the middle of strips moving

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 July, 10:20
There is a thin edged circle spinning behind the lines in the center.

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 10:06
there are three white dots in the middle, there is movement in the sides back and forth

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 10:06
there are three white dots in the middle, there is movement in the sides back and forth

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 10:08
In response Just Diana to her Publication
there is movement in the center that looks like the action of an atom lines revolving in and around the center, the center feels like a sliding motion

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 10:08
In response Just Diana to her Publication
there is movement in the center that looks like the action of an atom lines revolving in and around the center, the center feels like a sliding motion

06 July, 09:34
Wow! Think of the people who had their third eye open that could see demons and MDs just thought they were psychotic and were placed on antipsychotic medications. Long ago they may have been committed.

06 July, 09:42
Yes, that did happen.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
06 July, 09:51
I think you may be right. They were probably vibrating at a higher frequency and able to see things most couldn't and institionalized for it. Being told they were crazy and believed it too.
We may also discover ppl with multi-personalities and/or schziphenia may actually be the victims of many abuses ... MK ultra. And whose to say ppl with dementia aren't actually seeing their loved ones that have passed over. So many lies to uncover and many unknown truths yet to come.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
06 July, 09:34
1, 2 and 3 make me nauseous, they move in a way which almost trigger my motion sickness. 4 is pretty relaxing, 5 makes me somewhat nauseous, too. I enjoy 6 the most, very soothing.

06 July, 09:31
Some of them were not pleasant. This is probably why I didn't do drugs. One made me feel nauseated.

06 July, 09:44
Yes, its all just to train you to utilize the 3rd eye is all. Most are okay othsrs make you feel nauseated .