Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 July, 10:23
This is a good example of how it’s done. Carefully scripted and choreographed.

The news report:

“NEW - First video from the crash site of the AN-26 aircraft that has gone missing in Russia's Kamchatka. 28 souls on board, none survived.”

Life is messy. Plan crashes are Vmessy.

For good measure, someone threw in a shiny object to the right of the burn area. Notice they don’t pan the camera fully down to rocks below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
I can't help but see a giant demon face in the scorch marks. Or maybe a scream, as in that famous but horrible painting.

Damn but 2020-2021 has changed me.
04:34 PM - Jul 06, 2021
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 July, 04:37
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
You’re right. It looks like a skull. Well spotted.

Van Gogh? 👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
06 July, 04:42
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Edvard Munch, but yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.

Do you remember on 9/11 the demon faces in the smoke? One even made the front page of papers. Photographer claimed he hadn't even noticed until the public pointed it out. The images were unmistakable, not even a stretch as cloud images or this one. Still searchable on youtube too. Guess it's them mocking us...