Jan Sekerman @Jannana
01 July, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 July, 02:38
In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication
pretty damn scary to think with all the technology we have today, so many people are still in the dark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
01 July, 02:41
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Its because of the technology they are mislead. very sad

01 July, 03:10
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
too invested in themselves as well. i believe at this point those who are awake, regardless of their level, have a purpose . i believe those who are still sleeping have a soul journey and only by the grace of God himself will save them.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
05 July, 09:12
I agree. we have tried to wake people but depending on where you live it can be very difficult. I ran into aome old friends today who are moving to Hilton Head (from silicon valley) bc they lost friends when they refused the jab. Trump may have won CA but silicon valley is full of "smart" sheep.

good thing they moved out if CA. but i think they are going to be in for a culture shock moving to HH! probably will gave the same ridiculous lash back. i lived in SC 6 years.
09:40 PM - Jul 05, 2021
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 July, 02:07
people who have played the game in SV appreciate the slower pace and real people in smaller communities. they have been going to HH for years and know what they are getting into. I have a daughter living in the midwest and love visiting so much that its always hard to come home. Its propaganda that californians are all liberal and take our liberal values with us. the people leaving are leaving bc we hate the crazy liberal culture and cost of living. the liberal media uses this proplaganda so the politicians can cheat and install criminals acroas the country.